Saturday, October 19, 2013

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C208

 Hi everyone!!!
Welcome to our third challenge in October.  It's me Silke again....I'm busy attending a wedding today.  I thought it would be fun to challenge you all to....

Use the *Sketch & Inspiration Colors* below to create a *WEDDING CARD*!!! 

photo credit

If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C208. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Inlinkz so that everyone else can see it too.

Now let's see what the "Crazies" have come up with this week....




Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Joanne Grzelak - The Inky Ocean Gazer


Sarah Gough - thINKingstamps


Lisa Elton - My Paper Tales
OCTOBER GUEST DESIGNER


Silke Ledlow - My Life




Betty Wright -  Crafting With Betty




No comments: