Saturday, April 7, 2018

Crazy4Challenges - C4C429

Hi Everyone
 
It is Maryann here and I will be your hostess for this month. Firstly, I would like to welcome our Guest Designer for April  Kelly Santi, I know you will enjoy seeing her wonderful creations this month.

For my challenge I am asking that you get more out of your dies creating a stencil for your card instead of using it as a die.


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Karen Aicken - Painted Mountain Cards



Raquel Mason - Raquel's Stampin' Blog



Kathleen Adams - Crazy For Paper



Maryann Einam Stamping on Greens 




Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer 2



Kelly Santi - Sandcastlextamper (April Guest Designer)




Anja de Regt - stamping anja
 


Rebecca Ednie Eclectic Endeavours





1 comment:

Kate 'Rijacki' Ledum said...

Gorgeous samples from the design team!